- Dairy/Spit Up etc--I've significantly cut back on my dairy intake. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference. The biggest difference I noticed is when I have a lot of cheese. So, I may try to limit cheese....yummy yummy cheese. But, admittedly, it was hard for me to tell how much it really helped. I may try again in a couple of weeks as he's still spitting up like crazy. I'm also going to try cut back on caffeine....sad face.
- Crib--We're still sleeping in the crib. Last night was fabulous--he slept from 10-5am. But the nights before tend to range the normal 3-5 hour stretches. But, he seems to be enjoying it. We're still using the newborn size Halo Swaddle Sack and I really think it's helping him to be able to wiggle/push his arms but not free them. I'm up in the air about whether to buy a normal size one since he's at least 4lbs too big for this one.
- K'Tan---still deeply in love with my Baby K'tan. It makes me happy and I get stuff done!
- Weight Loss--I've been using MyFitnessPal and trying to walk more. I walked 2.7 miles this morning with LM in amazing hot weather for so early in the morning and my goal is to walk and do ab exercises (my targeted areas) every day. We'll see...! One fabulous thing that I've discovered about the app is that you can scan the barcode on things to upload it's exact nutritional info. So cool!
- LM still is learning to handle heat and humidity. We got a little baby pool for him to hang out in (with us of course...and in the shade too). So we're hoping the more time he spends outside the better.
- I'm also happy to say that almost three months into this fabulous adventure...my hormones seems to be just about normal. Trust me, there are still plenty of moments where I tear up or feel a bit crazy, but it's all about "normal" things. Phew!
I think that might be it for this SUPER exciting entry. I'm sure you're all sooo glad to be updated.