Friday, October 21, 2011

Your thoughts please!

I'm trying to decide what post to submit for Mel's Creme de la Creme. For those of you who don't know what it is, basically it's a celebration of blogs where bloggers share their favorite/most memorable/touching/important for others to read etc post, Mel compiles them and come January there is a wonderful list of blogs/posts etc to read and journey with---read more details at the link above.

Anyway...seeing as I'm not the best decision maker (wait!! what!!?? you're not??), I'd love input from my readers about which post they would choose for me---something that touched you or made you laugh...or that you just like. I would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having the same issue. I never know what to choose. Most of mine this year have been baby-related, and I just haven't posted as much as I did before. If I can remember, I'll spin through your archives for this year and see what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tigger
    Thanks! I'd appreciate it. I was thinking about my "independence day" post as it seems to be a mix of baby but still IF stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!