Saturday, May 28, 2011

Heaven

Heaven is sitting on the deck with LM asleep in the k'tan, all snuggled up on me.

This time last year, I was crushed by doubt about my ability to get pregnant. Days like today are a reminder that I am my own worst enemy. I am the one who psychs myself out. I need to believe that nothing in my life is insurmountable.  It may not turn out like I imagined...but I can guide my life to happiness....regardless of how different it may look from what I imagined.

Heck...if everything turned out like I "planned", I'd be married to my eighth grade boyfriend and be a lawyer....yikes!

To quote, "god bless the broken road"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!