Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Six to the nth degree

Sometimes TH thinks I'm a little crazy....

Sometimes he's right :-)

But, as far a blogging goes, he thinks it's a little bit crazy.  To him, he doesn't see why I would record all my thoughts out there for everyone to read...or maybe he's implying that no one actually wants to read my thoughts :-)  Hmm..I'll have to ask him!

But---there are six of you that read this openly (2 followers, 4 Google Reader readers) and so I pointed out to him that there are six people out in the world who like to read what I write...even if it is because of the same desire that makes people crane their necks to see an accident scene on the highway :-) 

And that is six more people in this world who will tell me if I've gone crazy, share advice/experiences etc and, most importantly, know that my LM exists.  My FTM adventures may not be very exciting sometimes and what I write about may not be very earth-shattering but with so many people in the world, it's nice to carve out our own little niche--where to six people, my LM might just be someone they enjoy reading about.

So dear husband...crazy or not...I write. Because I can, because I don't want to forget and because maybe one day my special six will gain something from it, as I have gained tidbits from the blogs I read.

1 comment:

  1. Readers or no, blogging is a good way to get things out of your head. My husband will ask me if I've blogged about things when I'm upset over something, because he knows just venting about it helps. Or if I'm excited, screaming it out for the whole world to read if they want to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!