Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Debate

In my head rages the debate...does he wake up to eat in the middle of the night (once usually) because he's hungry....or because his body is used to eating then. My supply is minimal at best at this point and sometimes he nurses for awhile, sometimes just snack and crash. There never seems to be a clear reason or event that I can pinpoint when he does sleep through the night. BUT-- Today, with the advent of baby food at daycare, LM has had the following: 36oz of formula 6oz of baby puree (peas/brown rice and pears) 2 good naps Plenty of active playtime A normal, baby-led bedtime So...if he still wakes up to eat tonight....that'll clear it all up for me........ haha...I laughed even as I typed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!