Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Countdown

Friday....very normal day, full class of germy little darlings in attendance

Fast forward to Sunday....nauseous, throwing up, chills/fever, etc. etc, general misery

Monday--day off work, feeling better slowly.

Tuesday.....TH goes home throwing up.

Shall we start the countdown until LM gets it?  UGH, baby colds make me sad/anxious...I can't imagine what a throwing up baby would do. Cross your fingers he's got a good immune system!

Oh...and shall we all pause for a moment of silence for poor TH....because regardless of the face I JUST.HAD.WHAT.HE.HAS, you would think that he's dying as we speak and it is monumentally worse. Oh men...such big babies!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!