- Full moon's are bad bad things and should only occur on the weekends.
- Scaring your baby by having to lay him on the bathroom floor while you throw up and the noises/experience totally freaks him out really makes you feel worse than the stomach flu.
- I miss my maternity clothes---I loved buying all new fall/winter clothes last year. My regular clothes suck. But I have no time to shop.
- School is kicking my ever-growing a**....the kids are proving to be a greater challenge than I expected.
- LM has decided to start struggling with the "going back to" part of the whole sleep thing. That used to be the part we're good at.
- I developed willpower tonight and got LM a fun toolbench toy instead of a Sophie with some returned BRU money....even though I really really wanted the Sophie.
- Speaking of teeth---I *think* we're really truly almost ready to cut more teeth....the drool started up and Hy.land Teething tablets have been our friend.
- Holiday family stress/arguments/obligations have started already....it's like the decorations at stores...it starts earlier every year.
- I'm excited for all of you with good baby appointments last week...yay no bad news!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
It's been a rough week, so I'll just post a few quick thoughts.