Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No.

I refuse to listen to people debate petty political nit-picks....0.1% tax increase BAH.

I refuse to listen to parents whine that I'm not giving their 5 year old enough homework to "keep them busy" while they cook dinner.

There are so many, many petty things that people are so obsessed with right now....stupid, tiny things that will have no long-term lasting effects......

Today a mom lost her baby. She held him in her arms while I stopped breathing. There is no reason why any child should be taken from their mother or any mother lose their baby. She has to wake up everyday and realize in that first breath, that he is gone.

But yet, all around us--people refuse to realize the truly important things in life. It could all be so so much worse.

For one mother...today it doesn't get any worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!