Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today

Today LM is 8 months old.

He can/will/etc:
Sit if you sit him up.
Lean over to reach things and then sit back up without falling over.
Go after an object with a purpose and usually get it--even if it means he has to manuever it or his body.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Scoot backwards on his belly
Turn in circles on his back
Make lots of sounds--especially d's and b's
Says dadada right before he falls asleep
STTN about 3 out of the 7 nights
Eats 7oz bottles 5x/day
Eats maybe 1x a week in the middle of the night
Has to hold your hand if he wakes up at night to be able to fall asleep again
Sits up in his ducky bathtub and splashes with a purpose
Leans towards you if he wants you

and most importantly...melts my heart.
I am so blessed to have him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!