Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just a few things...

Just wanted to share a few bits and pieces...

  1. Thank you all for reading...apparently my content is more "diverse" than I thought. Someone found it with the search terms "pain.ful a.nal crying". Yeeeeahhh....so I guess I should be happy that you're all still around
  2. We pulled the trigger on a convertible car seat. I've been agonizing and researching and analyzing. We ordered The First Years True Fit Recline last night. Hurry shipping hurry!
  3. Finished the last few babyproofing items today because more of our mounting things arrived--I know I promised them to you. Love love love them!---Mommy's Helper Tip Resistant Furniture Safety Brackets. 
And....I'm out. It's naptime and I must do something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!