Sunday, June 3, 2012

Roll out

We're headed off on vacation today with the SIL/BIL and their three kiddos. It's only five days but I'm a little concerned about how long it will actually feel! I know the cabin/villa-thingy we're staying at isn't 100% childproofed so I'm SURE LM will find each and everything to eat/pull/climb on/pull over within the first 5 minutes. I'm also a wee bit concerned about him being in a chlorinated pool for the first time--especially since the steroid ointment as just gotten all his eczema cleared up. But, I've still got some and my BIL is a doctor so we can get more if we need.

Wish us luck! We were hoping to keep LM up until lunchtime, eat and hit the road so he can crash......and then he got up at 630am!! Oh well--the best laid plans!!

1 comment:

  1. omg, i stayed in a hotel with louise when she was about a year old and it was CRAZY. we had to turn all the furniture on it's sides. good luck mama! hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!