Sunday, July 3, 2011

Preservation

I know awhile ago, I wrote about how I was making a photobook out of LM's photos (I did finish it by the way--Picasa's new photobook tools rock! Plus I got it for only shipping!).

But, I've been looking for more ways to preserve data and memories about him---especially since I know that I'll probably start slacking on his baby book.

So---I came across this  ---> Kidmondo.  It's an online 'baby book'.  You can upload photos, create growth charts, blog/make diary entries and just in general keep track of things. I've only been playing with it for a few days now but I really like it! Hopefully it will help me keep up! Plus--I can share it with other family members!

Just wanted to share!

1 comment:

  1. we did photobooks for ourselves and the grandparents at chiristmas last year, they are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!