Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Still here!

I've been woefully absent this last month---we can blame lots of things but I'll choose crazy work life (end of the semester assessments--who thought 1:1 assessments while simultaneously teaching/entertaining 23 other five year olds was a good idea?) and trying to get ready for Christmas (note: I am not yet ready).

However, I've got a whole host of half-finished drafts that I've been working on this month when ideas strike me but just haven't had a chance to finish. So--look for them soon! Plus--I'm sure LM's first Christmas will be inspiration enough to churn out a few more!

But--what finally got me jumpstarted (besides winter break) was this lovely award

My very first!!!!! I'm so thankful that Life's Little Reflections deemed me worthy of this!

If you haven't seen the Liebster Blog Award yet--here's a bit of info!

The Liebster Blog Award is meant to spotlight blogs with fewer than 200 followers and provide them with a few more avid readers.

Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!

It was SO hard to choose my top five--decisiveness has never been my strong suit and with so many wonderful blogs on my reader...well...it was tough!


1. Alex's Adventures--she started her IVF journey very early in my pregnancy and I really enjoy watching her little one growing!

2. Infertile Myrtle--a mom who no matter what she has going on, is always an avid commenter and lifts my spirits more than she knows!

3. Musings of  Hormonal Egg Basket--Amy has a little on only a few weeks older than LM and her honest posts often speak right to my first time mom heart.

4. Jet's Journey--another first time mom blog where the little man is nearly LM's age. Add to it that she's in education and it's one of my favorite reads.

5. The (In)fertility Diaries--an amazing journey of infertility, adoption and surprises!


Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm honored, thanks for the award! (And nice to "see" you again!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!