Monday, March 12, 2012

I am

Saw this post by Suzy at Not a Fertile Myrtle and thought it was fitting for my mood these last few days....

I am…  exhausted.

I know… I am too hard on myself.

I want… more time.

I wish… everyone could find what they are looking for.

I fear… tomorrow's 1st u/s.

I feel… inadequate.

I smell… the dog :-(

I hear… Celebrity Apprentice and LM coughing on the monitor.

I wonder…how I will manage two babies.

I believe… that children are the future (j/k). I believe that karma is a b*tch.

I sing… on the way to work to wake up.

I cried last… this morning.

I can usually be found… at home.

I am happy… when I am with LM and TH.




What are {you} today?

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. You totally can. Hubby and I often think back to earlier days in Bean's life that were hard and we wonder how we did it and I always say we did it because we didn't have a choice. We had to get through it, and we did. You'll get through it. I know that makes it sound easier then it really is, but I think that's what parenting is all about. Getting through each day. And we'll be here to help. Hang in there and I'll be thinking about you at that ultrasound tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i would be scared too, but we just do what we have to, it's how we're wired. i;m quite sure you will be just fine with two babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!