Tuesday, July 3, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Clothing Manufacturer:
I may not know who you are because the tag is on a well-work hand me down, but I'd like to share with a little something that might be important to the future success of your business. Snaps on pajamas are not for the 18month range. Sure, they were cute and easy for tiny little baby pajamas...yo know, for the kind of baby that doesn't really move much. But, my nearly 16 month old and snaps are a bad combination. We can barely get a pj zipper fully up.
So, for your future consideration---zippers. Not a million and one snaps on pajamas.
Thank you!
Love,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love knowing you're reading :-) I believe blogging is about the give and take of ideas/opinions. Please share yours with me!